CreativeDrive is an independent global content creation company offering one
of the largest studio networks in the world comprised of a dedicated team of
accomplished creative directors, film makers, photographers, directors, motion
graphic designers, engineers and specialists. CreativeDrive combines
technology and talent to offer custom, scalable solutions to clients while its
proprietary platforms and built-in end-to-end technology guarantees
transparency, efficiency and data learnings. Recognised as one of the first
business models to actively challenge the status quo by consistently producing
high-quality content with unparalleled speed and scale in any language, topic
or format. CreativeDrive produces innovative, brand building content that can
be scaled, repurposed and used across channels, ensuring it is fully utilized for
the benefit of their clients’ business growth and sales.
The CreativeDrive network includes over 150+ studios in the U.S., Latin
America, Asia, London, Cape Town, Majorca, Paris, Kiev & Sydney.
CreativeDrive is a Bertram Capital portfolio company. Clients include Walmart,
Hilton, Hewlett Packard, Home Depot, Estee Lauder, Kate Spade, Coach,
Michael Kors, and Asics.
Our mantra: Let's Make Amazing Happen!
This is a critical new role that we have created in response to the changing
requirements of one of our biggest localisation clients.
This is a hybrid role, and we seek an individual with proven experience as an
internalional localisation producer in addition to an account management
We seek someone with proven hands on experience of Localisation and post
production processes, who is keen to own relationships with clients and
develop the way this account works, with a high level of emotional intelligence,
process driven approach and strong team ethic.
An individual who deeply understands what it takes to create high quality
moving image visuals for international markets, from the ingest of footage,
through editing, 2D & 3D VfX, CGI compositing and grading, to the completion
and delivery of a final master.
You will work on several high profile campaigns that require leadership as we
take on more work, hire new talent to deliver the creative work and optimise
the way we operate across our in-house, off-shore and partner supply chain
In this role this you will own the client relationship with marketers and
procurement leads, and will use / develop your skills to support them in
planning and delivering major global campaigns, report on progress, resolve
issues, lead on communications strategy and use your influencing skills to
increase and evolve the accounts you work on.
You will lead a small team and work alongside teams at all levels. We operate
a very flat structure with high levels of responsibility and autonomy given to
you to deliver in the ways you deem most effective. Specifically you will
oversee a geographically diverse Producer team based in global markets, who
together deliver the work in question.
You will be develop optimal ways of working for yourself and for the way we
work with clients. You will support those delivering adapt projects to do the
same and learn from them as you go.
Above all we seek a motivated, smart individual who has a great sense of
humour and a can-do attitude. Cultural fit and chemistry within our teams is
more important than anything else.
Specifically you will oversee and manage;
• Adaptation and localisation of content for use globally in all media
• Production activity for adapt related projects
• Post-production services – to adapt and finish content for all channels
with a focus on video & TV
• Transcreation process – overseeing the process between our language
teams & Producers
• Audio recording & VO talent engagement – manage our network of
supply chain partners for the delivery of audio & talent related services
for the account.
• Work alongside and closely with the heads of department for
localisation, production, design & artworking, creative and strategy in
order to draw on the relevant services needed to deliver high quality
localisation & adaptation.
• Build trusted relationships with client teams – marketing & procurement
• Understand and support the use of our technology platforms with clients
• Engage with the asset ingest & management teams to ensure digital
assets are managed and available to clients for re-use / briefing.
• Reporting and analysis across the account.
• Lead the Account management team & post-production Producers
as they plan and deliver post-production and adaptation / versioning
projects for global clients directly and where we work with agency
• Oversee delivery of adaptation & versioning projects by the Producer
team, working closely with the Head of Localisation to align on best
practice and knowledge.
• Consolidate and ensure accuracy of management information including
production activity, financials and resourcing information coming from
the Producer teams.
• A key element of this role will be to lead on the understanding of
requirements, timings and deliverables for post-production on the
campaigns and projects we are briefed on – working with client and
agency account teams.
• Joining relevant pre-production meetings and inputting to ensure full
sight of needs, that our interests are made clear and all parameters /
• Working with agency Head of Production, Localisation, Managing
Partners & Business Directors to identify new opportunities and promote
our business unit across new agency clients.
Staff development & issue resolution:
As Account lead, you will work alongside the Senior Producers, Managing &
Senior Editors to line manage teams and ensure personal development / issue
• Excellent knowledge and experience of production / post-production /
international versioning & adaptation processes.
• Experience managing post-production teams and projects
• Excellent client relationship skills
• Excellent and proven project management skills
• Problem solving, negotiation and the ability to express and articulate
complex information in a straight forward way.
• Strong commercial and numeracy skills.
• Technically confident with all common TV & digital moving image formats,
codecs, audio files etc.
• Awareness of post-production applications, i.e. Avid, Premier, After
Effects, 3DS Max, Nuke etc.
• Strong TV admin understanding – Usage rights; media schedule
• fulfillment, play-out process etc.
• Knowledge of delivery systems: i.e. Adstream, Beam, IMD, Honeycomb
• Awareness of talent use and regulatory clearance processes across
• Experience of working with global partner suppliers to cast and run VO
sessions recordings / negotiate talent usages etc.
• Comfortable with global broadcast specs
• Leading others whilst being a team player
• Attention to Detail
• Strong numeracy & literacy skills
• Using information effectively to identify and realise desired outcomes
• Planning and time management.
• Delivering to targets and budgets
• Providing excellent customer service & influencing skills.
• Problem solving & making clear, documented decisions.
• Adapting to change and making change work across our teams
• Helping others to learn and develop
• You should show patience, support, decision making skills and an
interest in developing yourself as a leader.
• We seek a calm, intelligent individual who leads by example and
shares our cultural values – hard work, in a fun environment with
very high standards.
You will need to demonstrate that you are:
• A good team player, including sharing knowledge with team
members and help with their development.
• Have excellent skills in data analysis & presentation.
• Process orientated with focus on adapting to change.
• Level headedness and judgement and with a good sense of humour!
• Willing and able to lead and help develop people around you.
• Business IT competent including: Word, Excel, PowerPoint.