This role is responsible for building, testing, debugging, and troubleshooting clean, web standards compliant code, responsible for develop landing pages within multiple CMS systems, such as Wordpress and Luminate.
This person's primary role will be:
Work with multiples CMS, like Wordpress.
Knowledge of responsive and adaptive design principles and translating into fluid and responsive templates.
Analyze and troubleshoot different cross-browser limitations and code fixes/hacks.
• 3+ years of experience specifically with PSD to HTML.
• Strong experience with different CMS such as Wordpress and Luminate.
• Advanced domain of CSS frameworks like Bootstrap and Foundation.
• Vast knowledge of jQuery framework.
• Hands on Expertise on AWS services.
• Familiar with CVS such as GIT.
• Good exposure to RESTful services.
• Extensive experience with W3C Web standards.
• Knowledge of SEO best practices.
• Familiarity with and adherence to web standards and best practices for load time reduction and accessibility.
• Proven debugging and troubleshooting skills.
• Experience with marketing technology (A/B testing, Split testing) and tools like Google Optimize and/or VWO. (Plus)
• Experience with analytics and tag management (Google Analytics, Google Tag Manager). (Plus)
• Knowledge in React. (Plus)
• Experience with ecommerce and payment processor. (Plus)
• Nonprofit technology experience (Luminate Online, NetCommunity, etc). (Plus)
• Critical Thinking.
• Active Listening.
• Excellent verbal/written communication skills (Spanish and English).
• Strong time management and problem solving capabilities.
• Attention to detail.
• English: 90% ++
Bachelor’s degree in Systems Engineering / Software Engineer / or equivalent work experience.